Aishwarya Is A Symbol Said Kareena Kapoor

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Even hindustan times did the same thing when they printed this interview in their paper. Aishwarya was in the headline and the picture they used was also Aishwarya's (click here for the link) I guess they require to attract more readership. If I put "Kareena Kapoor interview with Komal Nahta" with Kareena's picture, nobody would watch it. If I add Ash to it, it attracts everyone's attention.

bollywood lover - "Almost a 30min video which is kareenas interview but they get aishwarya as the main picture :P"

But to be fair, I also added a Kareena picture to the post, but some fans are ungracious to see that.

There is another post with Kareena's interview for Bodyguard and it got 600 hits. This post got 7500 hits. If my arithmetic is right, if one person viewed the former, 13 persons viewed the latter. So you see why Hindustan times or I are not mad to add Aish's pic.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...